Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Wifey's Home Cooked Food of Love!

I kinda felt that i've ran out of steam after work today.. The huge pile of work that I never seem to be able to complete.. The never-ending multiple datelines that I am so sick and tired of facing..

Sigh~~.....

But today's dinner made me feel so so so so muchhhhh better!!!

Wifey made dinner for me personally!


I could smell the fragrance even at my doorsteps! =) and boy do i miss home cooked food T_T


This bowl of soup is so sweet and delicious! I kept asking Wifey whether or not did she add msg into the soup and other dishes because they were just too tasty to be true^^ All these dishes had ZERO msg! yum yum~ =)


Yummy Otah~! SSshhioiooooKKKkkkK aaRRrrr!! (means damn bloody nice lolx)


This is one of my wife's new creation. Its kinda like minced meat patty with preserved vegetables, 梅菜肉饼. Which is really really good! Great dish to be accompanied with a bowl of rice, such that i ended up finishing my bowl of rice in 5mins!

I so full right now and so full of love! More motivated to do my online quiz!

Thanks Darling~! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment