Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Public Transport ain't that bad afterall!

Lately, for the past 2-3 days, I've been taking the public transport everywhere I went. It was pretty daunting for me at first, because I haven't been taking public transport for about 7-8 years! Google map is my newfound friend for helping me figure out how to get to places via public transport lolx.

My wife is very cute though. The night before my first day to work via public transport, she took the effort to rehearse with me on how to get to work, where to change MRT and what buses do I need to take^^ ~what am i gonna do without her....T_T

But I guess there are benefits in taking public transport. I mean, the downside of it is obvious, I lose convenience and time.  But, I am able to catch some slp while I'm commuting! 

Just took a train from Khatib MRT to my in-law's hse. As the train traveled towards Yio Chu Kang, many many many memories flashed though my head. I used to take the exact same route in the past when I'm sending my wife (back then she was still my gf lol) home. We would chitchat, say lame jokes, get a little "touchy" (hug hug a bit) heeee~ 

Those were the days, simple and nice. Looking forward to reviving the good old days with Wifey! 

I love you dear~ Muackz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment