Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

New MAC OS Yosemite is a bad move!

For all of you Mac users out there you would probably have known that there is a new OS upgrade for Mac, and that is their OS X Yosemite.

My advice to you is.. DON'T download it! It is super buggy and will lag the hell outta your MacBooks!

While the new OS X Yosemite may look pretty cool, these are my personal experience with the new OS in just 10mins after installing it!

1. My whole computer LAGS! Yes.. everything.. from boot-up, to loading applications etc. everything is so darn slow right now!

2. Previously when i wanted to shut down or restart my MacBook, all i needed to do was depress the power button once, and if i wanted to force shutdown my MacBook, i would have to depress and hold onto the power button for a while.. But now, when i depress the power button once, nothing happens! I had to hold onto it a little bit longer in order to have the pop-up window that gives me the option to shutdown or restart! Won't i accidentally force shutdown my MacBook when i don't need to???

3. Last but not least (this is just 10mins after installing Yosemite), my Steam account is having issues now! All the games in my steam account will disappear when i log in! I have to reinstall them everytime i log into my steam account! While i do not need to re-download the game clients, it would take me about 15mins just to search for existing Dota 2 files and reinstall them! Seriously?!

I am using a MacBook Pro, 15inch that was manufactured in Mid 2012. I have a 2.3GHz Intel Core i7 processor with 16GB DDR3 RAM! And don't tell me that my MacBook can not handle the new OS X Yosemite???

Seriously.. after the launch of the crappy iPhone 6... and now the lack of quality control and the inability to maintain the standards of their OS updates... it's probably just about time Mac users will boycott Mac and use other systems.

We've paid a huge amount of money on Mac system because they USED to be proven worthy. But now.. i'm skeptical....

No comments:

Post a Comment