Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year! Let's welcome 2015!

I can't believe it, we are just approximately 20mins to 2015!



Looking back at 2014, i realised  that there were a lot of lessons learnt for me as well as priceless memories that i would hold very dear to me.

So.... The most cliche question for every new year is:

WHAT IS YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION??


I always always always have many many unresolved resolutions each year LoLx~ My personal top 5 resolution that I always say without being shy are:

1. I want to save a lot of money this year!
2. I want to start keeping fit and get my 6 pack abs!
3. I want to make big bucks! Start my own business!
4. I want to study hard and start my revisions early this year! No more "last minute hug buddha's leg" kinda thing!
5. I want to be neat and meticulous in the things that i do, forward plan all my stuff and be more organised! 

Hmmmmm.... lets see.... How many of these resolutions have i achieved? 

NONE ~T_T~

But i am confident this year, these resolutions will come true! Well... at least 1 or 2 of them =)

As of writing this post, we are just 5mins away to 2015!

I want to wish everyone out there a very big HAPPY NEW YEAR! Lets all live happily, fruitfully and healthily in 2015! May we all have the biggest luck and may we all HUAT AR! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment