Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Attention to all Men, cherish your wife!

It hasn't exactly been a great week for me.. Assignment deadlines from UNISIM has started to pile up and will affect my Valentines Day and Chinese New Year! Can you imagine that? Doing assignments during these festive events... ZzzZzzzz

Totally stressed out right now as the current assignment that i am doing is purely in Chinese! I kinda selected the "wrong" module... never did i expect in my wildest dreams that it is in Chinese.. and now... i am stuck at answering 2 questions in my assignment, both requires 1000 - 1200 words! OMG....

But luckily for me... After a hard day's work in office.. the moment I came home, i am greeted by Wifey's home cooked food!


Absolutely love Wifey's home cooked food! Super delicious!

Thank you Wifey you give me energy!

#feelingloved

now its back to OWN my assignment! =X

No comments:

Post a Comment