Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Daddies vs Mommies


I think it's time we dispel the truth! Mommies are, in fact, the more domineering person at home! (The photo above has no link to what i'm posting about lolx)

Yep.. this post is kinda random, but the reason I decided to post this random post is because today while waiting for my turn to have my haircut (it was a painfully long wait... zzzz), there were like 3 groups of parents who brought their kids for a haircut too. 

And it was kinda interesting for me when I saw the Daddies playing with their children while the Mommies are sitting "elegantly" in their chairs reading a magazine, and all these time while the Daddies are playing with them, the Mommies are going like "don't so noisy ar~", "stop it stop it!", "sit properly!", "Later auntie scold you ar"..... I mean common~! They are kids what~ It is by nature that they would not be able to stay still ya?

The next interesting part was when the Mommy actually told the Daddy to ask the daughter to keep quiet, and the dad went like "what?", LoLxx she had to repeat herself 2-3 times before the dad gets it and all he did was "girl, don't so noisy ar" and his tone was like ~whatever~ hahHA 

So yea! That's my theory now, Mommies are the domineering ones when it comes to disciplining kids, Daddies on the other hand, are the kid's playmate =)

Oh my gosh... my turn to cut hair, and of all person... i kana the stylist whom i frowned upon! (This is a neighbourhood salon.. so..... ya....) I witness her dropped the comb on the floor and she just picked it up and use it to comb her customer's hair! wtf... 

Guess what? She dropped the "apron" that she was about to put on me onto the floor... picked it up... and put it on me...

ZZZzzzZzzzz, always be careful of what/whom you speak ill of.. because it will come and haunt you!


No comments:

Post a Comment