Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Special Birthday Celebration^^

I am officially 29 years old now (throwback to 3 days ago)! But what is so special for me this year is that i have my cutie little pie to celebrate with me, along with my dearest family members =)





LoL i know... we are all super duper unglam hahahha but who cares?! Celebrating your birthday with people that are dearest to you is all that matters. =) ps. i had to wear a cap indoors because i just cut my hair into a 'pineapple' kinda style >.< *unintended* LoLxxx so i had to cover it up for the camera hahaha.


and Mikaela is 2 weeks old! =)

Taking care of her is no easy feat. but at the end of the day... she is worth it^^ And you will know it when you see your baby.....



Heeee~~~ Cute right? This little 小坏蛋! Even the way she sleeps looks so special to me hahahaHa. I never ever imagined that babies as small as her would sleep like an adult!





HahahahhaaA, in my eyes my daughter is just SOOOO CUTTEEEEEEEE =X (although i just had to carry her for 30mins.. before she would sleep for 5mins... then cry for me to carry her again for another 30mins...... ) Well, i guess i've been pampering her too much.. but then again.. it's tough for me not to pamper her lolx~

I can't believe it.. tomorrow i will be starting work, leaving my wife to take care of Mikaela alone (Confinement lady is leaving us in about 1.5weeks time).. If only theres a way to maintain my salary while working at home LoLx! Then i can spend more time with wifey and our baby =)

Anyways, everything has been great so far and all i can say is that we are very very thankful for the support that everyone has been giving us and we will continue to strive to be great parents for our little Mikaela^^

No comments:

Post a Comment