Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Can't wait to work on my Philips Air Fryer again!

I have to admit... i am quite the 'sua ku' type that do not know much things outside of work. It was only recently that i realise that the Philips Air Fryer could do so many things! It can Fry, Grill, Roast and even Bake stuff with it!

Which i believe that most, if not all of you would have already known by now T_T

So anyways, after joining the Philips Air Fryer Singapore Group on Facebook, i decided to pick up a recipe or two and try it out on my trusty old Philips Air Fryer! I haven't used my Air Fryer for quite a long time, in fact i was quite worried as to whether it is still in working condition lolx~ But thankfully it is still working great!


Yep, my Philips Air Fryer is the very first generation model. But from what i understand it works exactly the same as the new version. The only different is that for the old model, the way to adjust the temperature is via a analogue dial, whereas the new model uses digital. And, the new model is also slightly bigger than the old one. But that aside, the functionalities are all the same =)

I decided that for my very first attempt to whip up a meal using the Philips Air Fryer (last time i only used it to fry or heat up readymade food such as nuggets, Mexican drumbeats from CP etc.), i am gonna start off with something simple first.... which..... i will only reveal in my next post =X

Anyways, the meal involves chicken and i have already marinated it with Oyster Sauce, Sesame Oil and Pepper.



I gave the chicken a good massage too hahaha hoping that the meat will turn out more tender! Anyways, i used boneless chicken leg with skin on, so it should be tender nonetheless.

Everything so far so good! Can't wait till tomorrow^^

No comments:

Post a Comment