Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I am a Chou Chou fanatic!

I am sure many many of you would agree with me that a baby's "chou chou" (baby pillow/bolsters) is a important part of their life and growing up journey. In fact, i find it so important that i actually seek high and low for the perfect "chou chou" for my baby =)

I am very very happy with the "chou chou" that i've ordered from Chubby Chubby , yes it is coincidental that our names are identical, but we are not affiliated in any way and neither is this a sponsored ad.

Do check out their website if you are looking for handmade baby items such as Bean Sprout Husk pillows/bolsters, anti flat-head pillows, blankets, fitted sheets etc etc. And their products would also make great baby gifts for your friends and family too!

So today, i collected the "chou chou" that i've been waiting excitedly for =)


Chubby Chubby's office is a home studio at Burgundy Drive. Although i did not get to meet the boss personally, she was really nice as she pro-actively answers my queries on the status of my order, when and how to collect etc. either via WhatsApp or Email.


Don't be alarm as to why the pillow is so small hahahaha (i was kinda stunned for 5 seconds when i first received it too =X).


It is basically folded into half so the ease of packing =)


Ta-da~~ Cute right! super duper love the design and fabric used for this pillow! I am sure our little baby will definitely love this pillow (chou chou) as well! I think it's gonna be super cute when i lay this pillow over my baby's stomach heee~~

Ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment