Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

In preparation for our bundle of joy!

This has to be the most exciting period in my life! In approximately 2 months time, wifey and I would be expecting our little baby to arrive in this world^^ We have been pretty hardworking lately, grabbing all the good bargains from baby fairs and expos all around Singapore.

And i have to agree that.... Buying baby's clothes can be rather ADDICTIVE!

I didn't really take a photo of each and every piece of clothing that we've bought simply because we've bought a lot! And we have to really thank our friends too, for passing us so many lovely and cute hand-me-down clothes =)

Just a really sneak peak into what we've bought~ not including the milk bottle sterilizer... baby cot... baby laundry detergent and all the other misc items



Lol some of my friends commented that this bean bag is a waste of time... but it is still one of my favorite buys! I think its pretty comfy and it can act as a mobile bed for baby =) so... ahem ahem.... when i'm playing game.... ahem ahem... i can place her to sleep beside me =X whahahaa


Can you imagine? We even had to debate about which cotton balls to buy! Because i was kinda concerned whether the fibers of the cotton would get stuck on baby when we clean her up with it~ first world issues...


Before we finish doing up our baby's room, we bought these cabinets to store all the stuff that we've bought =) It may not exactly look very 'Atas' but trust me... it's gonna be so handy in storing all our baby items!


A big thanks to my Mother-in-Law and Cindy for buying us all these cute baby rompers and clothes from Taiwan!

~ps. I have another 10,000 baby stuff not yet unpacked ever since the baby fair~ oh well... i guess we hafta enjoy the process of preparing our lovely baby's stuff bit by bit =)

No comments:

Post a Comment