Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Home sweet Home!

I am finally home after a month at Rockhampton, Australia! The very first thing that I wanted to do (**apart from spending time with my wife**) is to create a bucket list of great Singapore/Asian food that I would wanna eat to my heart's content!

The very first thing that came to my mind was Korean BBQ! Because of the Korean drama, let's eat! That I was watching.. It made me feel hungry every time I watched it!

But sadly... I arrived back at SG around 9pm.. Which most food places would have already been closed..so we settled for....
Changi Village!!!

And my personal favourite at Changi Village is...


Chicken Chop Hot Fun! It is absolutely aweeeesooommmmeeee and you definately hafta try it! But since after the renovation of the hawker centre, 2 identical stalls selling chicken chop hor fun has surfaced.. I can't really distinguish between which is the original store though... But I've tried both and both of them are pretty on par^^

We also had their dumpling soup and laksa!



Both of these dishes are really good as well! The dumplings were so huge that my plastic spoon nearly bent over when i scooped one of it up (no kidding!)

Bucket list~ checked. 

Guess what I had for day 2 brunch??? Woohohooohoooo 


Beef noodles at Kovan coffee shop ( its not the hawker centre at the front of the shopping mall . U can find this coffee shop near near the NTUC Fairprice.


Apart from the wonderful bowl of beef noodles, this little plate of "chin-char-lou" for you to dip your beef into is simply amazing! And it will never fail to whet your appetite!


A picture speaks a thousand words.. Check out the remains of the beef noodles after like.. 5mins? Aweesommmmeeee =X



No comments:

Post a Comment