Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

the art of eating in Singapore

In quick succession, wifey and i 'attacked' my 2nd "food spot" (which is also my 2nd fav. Food hunting spot) without any mercy!

GggrrrrRrrRRRRRR!!!

So what is the art of eating in Singapore?? Simply put, IMHO, is to order lots and lots of variety of food and regardless of how far/inconvenient the place is.. JUST GO!!! Embrace the Singaporean spirit of  hunting for good food! =D~~

Alright.. So.. My 2nd fav. Food spot is... Chomp Chomp!!! 


Super loveeee loveeee lovvveeee oyster omelette! Its kinda like one of my sure order dishes at hawker centres!


BBQ stingray! There are quite a number of stalls that sells BBQ seafood at chomp chomp, honestly.. In my opinion, they are all fairly decent. I've not tried a particular stall that separates itself from the rest.


Favouriteee! Mutton and Pork Satays!!! When u come to chomp chomp u hafta order satay! Super duper tender and delicious!


This BBQ chicken wing stall has been arnd since... Forever? Lolxxx taste great and is fairly cheap too!


At last ~ the main 'hero' of the night! Ah Hock Fried Hokkien Mee! I waited 45nins - 1hr just for this plate of awesomeness! This is definitely a must order! And will never go wrong!


Everybody who patronises Chomp Chomp would know that the gigantic suger cane drinks are kinda like a trademark to this hawker centre? It's dam bloody shiok! Imagine feasting and and gluping down sugar cane! It's simply heaven!


Making a trip down to chomp chomp literally cleared a couple of items on my bucket list! It was pure satisfaction! Can't imagine that my wife and i actually ate all of these! LoLzzz 

Hmmmmmm... Where shall our next food stop be??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment