Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Surprise from Wifey!!! =)

A lot of things happened today, Wifey actually planned a surprise celebration for me! Well.. i am about to have a promotion soon... which i do not think much about, therefore i was so surprised when my wife actually went through the trouble of helping me plan such an eventful Saturday!

We wanted to go to Rider's cafe for brekkie.. However... just like the last 2 attempts.. we failed to wake up again for Brekkie hahahahah =X

But still, Wifey suggested that we go to D.O.C. - Department of Caffeine to have brunch (i didn't know of the surprise that was installed for me^^).



 Here we are~ and of course i will never leave home without my essentials =X



 Wifey chio hor~ =X We definitely have to take some selfies as we wait for our food hahaha


And that's me, with our queue number. I realised that most cafes nowadays like to adopt the pay first eat later method. After ordering your meals, you will be giving a queue number like the one im holding~




Since they are called the Department of Caffeine, i definitely have to try their lattes! And yes, their Flat White is pretty awesome! Wifey had a glass of Elderflower Lemonade (its always either Ice lemon Tea, Tea, or this kinda drink when she's around haha).



Here comes the main event! D.O.C. Breakfaster Platter (the one on the top) and B.O.E. - aBit of Everything. Despite the cafe being called Department of Caffeine, their mains are pretty darn good as well!  Its really worthwhile to come all the way here for brunch!


Ice and Waffle lovers have gotta try this! Buttermilk Waffle with Butter Rum Bananas! Just the name itself sounds pretty awesome loLxx and the taste is definitely not disappointing! ^^ 5 stars for this, MUST TRY! D.O.C. is kinda small and cramp, and very packed on the weekends, reservations are not permitted on weekends.. so i highly recommend that you go earlier to "chop" seats. In fact, it was full house all the way ever since we set foot in there.

After all that indulgence, we proceeded to where my wife told me "we are going to another place to eat a 9 course meal"~~~ I was totalllyyyyyy StunnnnneeedddDddd..... Totallyy.....

Never the least expected that i will be in for a big big surprise by Wifey^^

As we were walking there... Wifey fell off a step! As she was walking so fast and kept her eyes on her handphone instead of the path ahead of her (she was checking where our next destination is).

I happened to wanna take a picture of her back view.. and ended up taking this instead LoLx~ And ya.. i laughed really hard....

until...

until......

until...........

We finally reached our next destination...






And this was the surprise Wifey had for me! A COUPLE SPA! OMG! soooo soooooo thoughtful of her right! =) I feel so guilty laughing at her when she fell just now.... 

*Sorry baby~~*

I had to 'secretly' snap photos.. so i couldn't pull out my DSLR for this =X





It was a 2.5hr session. We picked the Magic Citrus Package which promises a relaxing and detoxifying spa. We had a good body scrub and thereafter we were both wrapped up like a "po pia" with a hot towel. Totally sweat it out man~ Detox to the max!

After taking a shower to rinse off all the impurities we had a lovely 30mins dip in the Jacuzzi~~ wowooooo Lovee iiittt~~~ And last but not least, we ended off with a niceeeee Massage~ Omg.. Lovely... That's Life~ ^^


See how radiant the both of us looked after the spa treatment LoLXxx

Surprises just kept coming NON-STOP that day (thanks wifey again for making the effort and going through all the troubles to coordinate for them).

Wifey had already liaised with her family to prepare a BBQ for me! Could really feel the love from her family members towards me^^ They even went through the rain to buy all the ingredients and prep the BBQ Pit~ 1000 thanks isn't even enough to thank them for all their efforts.. 




I am really grateful for everything that my family and love ones has done for me. Especially my dear wifey who went through so so so much trouble to make it all happen for me. Even though i thought that my promotion isn't worth mentioning, she made it really special for me and made me feel significant and important.

Thank you darling~ come 1st Apr (ya.. my promotion is on April Fool's Day).. Lets continue to grow together as a loving couple and i promise i will do more to fulfil my part as a husband and a companion to you for as long as we grow old together.

I Love You Baby^^






















No comments:

Post a Comment