Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Air ticket prices moves like the stock market!

OMFG... this is so bloody exasperating!

My wife and I were in the process of booking the air tickets for our Korea trip in June (yay!^^). After discussing with our friend on the 'best' flight timing and which airline to book (we used Skyscanner.com.sg to look for the best deals!), we proceeded with our individual bookings (our friend and us booked the tickets separately).

I contemplated a little bit as to which credit card should i use to purchase the ticket, because i wanted to get the most out of my credit card benefits. After deciding on which credit card to use... i clicked on the dreadful [COMPLETE BOOKING] button...

Guess what....


Seriously... $260 increase in price!

And the rub salt onto our wounds... my friend managed to book the air tickets at $1,442..... IT WAS JUST LIKE 3MINS DIFFERENCE!!!!!!

FML.........

Oh well........ sigh............... Wifey and I are feeling so cheated right now...

Nonetheless, we carried on with our booking because we don't want anymore SUDDEN increase in price~ ZZzzzz T_T



No comments:

Post a Comment