Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

first post.. failed lol

Lol my very first post via the Blogger app failed epic-ly.. after writing, uploading images and all that.. the app crashed without saving a draft of my post!! Zzzzz

Not a very good start eh~ but still, I've decided to start blogging because Dayre.. is really quite troublesome to use.. its more of a journal as compared to a blog..

But well.. I still hafta give it some credit as Dayre is a decent online journal, meant for those who want to key in separate post throughout the day to journal their thoughts.

It took me a day to decide on the name of my blog haha. It is pretty simple actually. . Im chubby and fair skinned.. first thing that came to my mind is.. Mochi lolx, and there you have it^^ haha

Cant wait till June arrives! And it would be Korea here I come for the third time!! Wooohoooo~ totally lovvveeee the music, food and culture over there! And probably can expect my wife to buy back crates of face mask again hahahaha

Pleaseeeee, June come 'sooner'!

No comments:

Post a Comment